Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Today, The Ninja is Restless

Today the Ninja in me is restless and wants to kick some ass. What a day. My better half is headed to Kuwait in November. The youngest in my brood is testing the patience. Some freak in a Honda with a coffee can tailpipe and loud stereo almost killed me on the way home. It was hotter than the devil's asshole out today. And many more things...But, I came home, cut the grass, and took a long hot shower. Now I feel better. I truly felt like stripping all of my clothes off, spiking my hair straight up, and dancing down the street playing an old school flute. Surely I would have been arrested though. Mad Sweeney (the original) would never have gotten away with that shit in Jersey.

Tommorrow will be a better day...I am sure of it. If not, somebody is going to meet the Ninja. Flying flips, twirls, tumbles, and cartwheels with a final landing smack to the forehead of the poor individual who chooses to test thy patience (the unrelated individual of course)....All that just to smack someone in the head? Seems like a waste of energy, but much more entertaining for other's who may be watching...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home